Tuesday, May 10, 2011

On the random

I've been pretty resolved to quit smoking.  I haven't actually done much about it aside from cutting down to about 2-3 cigarettes a day down from 10.  Tonight, although I already know this from experience and common knowledge, I started the 30 day shred and my lungs felt like they were on fire.  I got into the work out and was doing great.  I quit 8-10 minutes later (about half the workout).

My arms are still hurting and so are my legs.  I'm going to take it slowly, if I can't finish in the next week, just keeping at it is better than sitting and doing nothing.

On to food.  I'm watching the Food Network and Unwrapped comes on.  They are showing how Sabrett hot dogs are made.  Sadly, the one thing I forgot to get on my grocery trip were the hot dogs.  How I want hot dogs at 3am...

Coupons, I'm couponing and have saved about 150 dollars plus from it.  I scored 10 free BBQ bottles of Kraft.  I scored a free bottle of Aleve liquigels, and a free coffee.  I can see this getting better.  I've got some baseball card holders that I'm already filling up with my coupons.  This is working out great.

Not too huge of an update, but I figured I'd update today :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, stop smoking and working out. You can do it. Got faith in ya. Quiting suxx But it will be well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D I'm not really trying, but I have to find it in myself to stop.

    ReplyDelete